15 Apps to Make You an Awesome Intern
Want to be the best intern, ever? There’s an app for that.
Technically, there are tons of apps to keep you organized, sharp, and constantly learning—everything you need to impress your new boss. And all most all of them are free!
So, grab your smartphone and start using it for exactly what it was meant to do– to help you become an awesome intern!
1. Evernote (Cost: Free)
Evernote is a great way to remember all those important ideas (and instructions!) you can’t afford to forget. Stay on top of your internship duties with notes, snapshots, and recorded voice reminders.
2. Workflowy (Free)
Love making a list and crossing things off? This streamlined app is for you. With hashtags, filters, and great search functionality, Workflowy helps you create the world’s coolest To-Do list.
3. Remember the Milk (Free)
Organize and prioritize your internship tasks with Remember the Milk—or, in your case, Remember the 1,000 Things You Need To Do Before Wednesday. You can set due dates, add notes, postpone or repeat tasks, and even print relevant checklists. Read more…
- How Workflowy Has Changed the Way I Work (mattmazur.com)
- The 10 Best Productivity Apps for Really Busy People Like You (wisebread.com)
- Using Evernote for High School Visits (wacac.wordpress.com)
- 5 Tips for Making the Most of Evernote (everything-pr.com)
- Remember The Milk Is Still My Favorite To Do List App (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- 8 Pro Tips for Evernote Power Users (mashable.com)
- 5 Evernote Tips for Your Personal Assistant (business2community.com)
- Lest We Forget! 5 Apps We Use To Remember Everything (refinery29.com)
- Top 6 Ways to Use Evernote for Business (thesocialmediahat.com)
- Take note: Smart classroom tools for tech-savvy students (pcworld.com)